- And Jesus said to them, “I am the bread of life. He who comes to Me shall never hunger, and he who believes in Me shall never thirst” (John 6:35).
- Then Jesus spoke to them again, saying, “I am the light of the world. He who follows Me shall not walk in darkness, but have the light of life” (John 8:12).
- “I am the door. If anyone enters by Me, he will be saved, and will go in and out and find pasture” (John 10:9).
- “I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd gives His life for the sheep” (John 10:11).
- Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in Me, though he may die, he shall live” (John 11:25).
- Jesus said to him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me” (John 14:6).
- “I am the true vine, and My Father is the vinedresser” (John 15:1).
If you think I am What I appear To be You don’t Know me St. John 4:24 “God is spirit, and his worshipers must worship in the Spirit and in truth.”He Is
Latest from the Blog
Advertisements Are you ready to turn your thoughts to Jesus? Many nights, much like tonight – I lay awake in my bed, paying vigil to my worries. I ought to give all of my troubles over to God. He is up all night anyway!The Bible says, “He never sleeps nor slumbers.”He is more than capableContinue reading →
Advertisements by Hazel Straub Yahweh calls to us to seek him with all our hearts. He beckons us into a closer, more intimate, and deeper relationship, with him than we had yesterday. As you come closer, surrender your will for his will in your life. In his presence, all your cares and concerns melt likeContinue reading →
Advertisements It is vitally important for ever Christian to grow spiritually. We ought to seek growth in our relationship with God. We do this by preparing the soil of our hearts. That is the theme of this post – prepare the soil of your heart. God longs for us to prepare our hearts soil, ourContinue reading →