- And Jesus said to them, “I am the bread of life. He who comes to Me shall never hunger, and he who believes in Me shall never thirst” (John 6:35).
- Then Jesus spoke to them again, saying, “I am the light of the world. He who follows Me shall not walk in darkness, but have the light of life” (John 8:12).
- “I am the door. If anyone enters by Me, he will be saved, and will go in and out and find pasture” (John 10:9).
- “I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd gives His life for the sheep” (John 10:11).
- Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in Me, though he may die, he shall live” (John 11:25).
- Jesus said to him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me” (John 14:6).
- “I am the true vine, and My Father is the vinedresser” (John 15:1).
If you think I am What I appear To be You don’t Know me St. John 4:24 “God is spirit, and his worshipers must worship in the Spirit and in truth.”He Is
Latest from the Blog
1 Be merciful to me, my God, for my enemies are in hot pursuit; all day long they press their attack.2 My adversaries pursue me all day long; in their pride many are attacking me. 3 When I am afraid, I put my trust in you.4 In God, whose word I praise—in God I trust and am not afraid. What can mere mortals do to… Continue reading Facing Fear
The Powerful Gospel
Learning from the Persecuted Church Christian persecution is one of the biggest human rights conflicts of our time. Not only our time, but the first century church as well. Millions of Christians living all over the world are experiencing high levels of persecution. There is a lot to learn from those who boldly witness and… Continue reading A Radical Persecuted Church